On Friday I was told that I was to have a phone interview at another institution and they asked what times I was available. So this weekend I wrote back and said that generally Monday, Wednesday, Friday before 2pm was open for me, and to let me know which time they preferred. So this morning I got a phone call from that state and did not answer it because I feared the surprise interview (like Julia's previous comment). Well, they didn't leave a message! Now what? Was that my interview? Will they call me again, or should I call that number back? I suppose that was a surprise interview, because if they were trying to set up a time then they would have left a message. But on the other hand there is a whole committee (they were cc'ed on the email), so it seems strange that they would just randomly call people without making a time when the whole committee would be there and be assured I would answer. So maybe the whole committee was there and I did miss my interview. That's not fair! I guess I will have to move studying up on this place to the top of my to-do list for today, in case they call back!
And to change subjects, how did it get to be March already?! Somehow last week I was thinking it would be possible to graduate by May, but this week it is March and I am thinking there is no way! How could a few days make such a difference?
No comments:
Post a Comment